Getting a China Visa
In order to work and reside in China, you must obtain a working visa, also called a Z visa. In September 2013, the Chinese government restricted their working visa policies, making the work visa probably the most difficult visa to obtain. Corporation China will assist in obtaining the appropriate visa and work permits for foreign employees who will be working in the WFOE. Employment Visas and Work Permits are good for one year and include multiple entries. The initial approval requires a Physical Examination and the entire process takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
- Z Visa also called Working Visa mandatory to work in China
- Takes 3 to 4 weeks to obtain
- Valid for 12 or 24 months, renewable
- Residence Visa
- Family can also accompany holder
- Setting up a WFOE or RO enables you to apply