Guangzhou Free Trade Zone (The Nansha ,Guangdong Free Trade Zone)
Just 40 miles from Hong Kong and Macau, the Guangzhou Free-trade Zone is positioned to be Guangzhou’s main gateway to sea-based trade. It is a transportation hub linking Hong Kong and Macau enabling it to connect with the rest of China. The Guangzhou’s Free Trade Zone covers a total area of 60 square kilometers China (Guangdong) Pilot Free Trade Zone—Nansha Area of Guangzhou is divided into 7 functional zones
- Port Cluster with a size of 15 square kilometer. The Block 1 of this area refers to the Longxue Island Processing Area with an area of 13 square kilometers (inclusive of the 5.7-square-kilometer Nansha Bonded Port Area and its Logistics Area), and the Block 2 of this area is the Shazai Island Processing Area with a size of 2 square kilometers.
- Pearl Bay Start-up Cluster with a size of 9 square kilometers, exclusive of Jiaomen River and Shangheli River
- Nansha Hub Cluster with a size of 10 square kilometers
- Qingsheng Hub Cluster with a size of 8 square kilometers
- Nansha Bay Cluster with a size of 5 square kilometers, exclusive of the Dajiao Mountain
- Jiaomen River Central Cluster with a size of 3 square kilometers
- Wanqingsha Bonded Port Manufacturing Cluster with a size of 10 square kilometers (inclusive of Nansha Bonded Port Processing Area of 1.36 square kilometers)
Advantages of Guangzhou Free Trade Zone
FTZ INDUSTRY FIELDS
What NEEDED to start registration of Free Trade Zone Company in Guangzhou
The procedure to set up a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise is very similar regardless which WFOE you want to establish. We have created a very simple procedure for our clients to get their Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise Registration started in China. All you need to do is to deliver the documents to us and we sort out the rest. It is not necessary for you to be in China to get the process started. You can use a Hong Kong Company (recommended), set up as an Individual or your existing Overseas Company and then apply a specific license depending on your business scope.
What documents are required to start.
- A scan of your passport
- A Personal Bank Reference Letter
- Choose a name for the your China WFOE
- Choose a location for the company in China
- Notarized copy of Passport of Director and Company Registration Certificate
- Hong Kong Company Registration Certificate
- Hong Kong Company Bank Reference Letter
- The Hong Kong Company will then be the Holding Company for the WFOE
- We can set up a Hong Kong Company in about 5 days
- China Consulting Company Registration
- A Passport Scan of the Director(s)
- A Certificate of Company incorporation
- A Company Bank Reference Letter – stating no bad record
- All Documents need to be notarized by the Chinese Embassy.
- This way is good for a Representative Office, but a Hong Kong Holding company is more suitable WFOE
Our Turnkey solution starts with first analyzing your business scope and operation and then strategizing the best legal and marketing path forward
We take care of the complete China Company Registration and China Company formation process. The registration of a Consulting Company or Trading Company in China is simple, a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise, abbreviated WFOE or WOFE is the best and oftentimes only option for conducting business in China as a foreign owned entity. It is a commonly used investment vehicle for mainland China-based businesses. Registering a WFOE takes about 30 days.
Chinese Bank Account
Opening a Chinese Bank Account is a post-licensing service of ours. Corporation China has the knowledge to assist your company during the Bank Account Opening Process. Hong Kong Bank Account Opening a Hong Kong Bank Account. Corporation China is also the Registered agent for some international banks , in these cases you do not need to go to the bank , we can sort out all the details and get the bank account open.
Consumer View brings Chinese consumers together to gather deep insights into various segments of consumer’s across China.
China Pulse collects valuable insights from a sample source of 150,000 online Chinese consumers which is then segmented across Tier’s 1, 2 & 3 cities, developed in conjunction with the National Bureau of Statistics.
WeChat Marketing, WeChat is the fastest growing app in China with currently over 600 million users. WeChat Marketing is a must for brands in China In Partnership with
ACCOUNTING SERVICES Corporation China we help run your company, take charge of all you accounting needs , tax filling and do all the correspondence with the government and relevant bureaus regarding your company Corporation China will assign a TOTAL SUPPORT™ Account Manager to your Company as a single point of contact , thus enabling you to build a good relationship and help us understand your business
China Legal Services
Yingke has over 4000 experienced lawyers in China that could provide you with the following China legal services in China foreign investment:
- Corporate Finance
- China Merger and Acquisition
- China Foreign Investment
- China Intellectual Property
- Banking and Finance
- China Dispute Resolution
China HR & Recruitment This is the most commonly outsourced HR function and involves monthly payroll processing as well as the calculation of monthly employer and employees? Social benefits contributions to the relevant Chinese authorities HR Administration & Consulting Services
China’s employment environment is complex due to the need to integrate national laws and local policies
Getting a China Visa
In order to work and reside in China, you must obtain a working visa, also called a Z visa. Corporation China will assist in obtaining the appropriate visa and work permits for foreign employees who will be working in the WFOE. Employment Visas and Work Permits are good for one year and include multiple entries.
Request a Proposal
Have any qestions?
Contact our experts worldwide
+86 021 5102 1891
+1 253 777 0117
+44 (0) 20 8133 7773
+61(02) 8006 1867
+852 8191 0881
Get full information you need i our FAQ